Many courses in addition to those listed below may be eligible for fulfilling the requirements of the Five College Asian Pacific American Studies Certificate. Students are encouraged to consult an Asian Pacific American Studies Program campus advisor to identify courses that are appropriate for their interests.
Course schedules for Fall 2020 are under review and revision at all of the Five College Institutions. Where known, target dates for when revised course information will become visible are noted below.
- Mount Holyoke College - July 6, 2020
- Amherst College, Hampshire College, Smith College, and UMASS Amherst - late July to mid August 2020
In keeping with the five institutions' plans to limit campus access to their own students, faculty, and staff, all Five College students who register for a course on another campus during the 2020-21 academic year will be required to attend classes remotely, if such an option is available. As always, the instructor has the final word on who is admitted to the course.
- To sort by home institution, select "Institution"
- To sort by course subject abbreviation, select "Subj Abbr" to sort abbreviations alphabetically.
- To sort by course number, select "Course #"
- To sort by section number, select "Sect #"
- To sort by course title, select "Course Title"
- Click on the course title to see the course description.
- Note that a list may contain multiple pages. If there is more than one page, use the controls at the bottom to view different pages.
Sorry, your search returned no results. Please click the Reset button and try again.