Many courses in addition to those listed above may be eligible for fulfilling the requirements of the Five College African Studies Certificate. Students are encouraged to consult an African Studies Program campus advisor to identify courses that are appropriate for their interests.
|Subj Abbr||Course #||Sect #||Course Title||Instructor(s)||Meeting Times||Institution|
|MUSIC||290W||01||World Music||Olabode Omojola||TU TH 4:00PM 5:15PM||UMass Amherst|
Swahili. Beginning, intermediate, and advanced courses are available every semester. Format includes individual tutorials and small group conversation sessions. Sessions meet across all five campuses and are individually scheduled. Instructor: Agnes Kimokoti, Five College Swahili Mentor. Course details and registration instructions: www.fivecolleges.edu/fclang.
Twi, Wolof, Zulu, Afrikaans, Amharic, Shona. Supervised independent study courses.
Beginning and intermediate courses are available. Small group conversation sessions led by international conversation partners meet on the home campus of conversation partner and are scheduled based on students’ schedules. Course details and registration instructions: www.fivecolleges.edu/fclang.
- To sort by course subject abbreviation, select "Subj Abbr" to sort abbreviations alphabetically.
- To sort by course number, select "Course #"
- To sort by section number, select "Sect #"
- To sort by course title, select "Course Title"
- To sort by home institution, select "Institution"
- Click on the course title to see the course description.