Many courses in addition to those listed below may be eligible for fulfilling the requirements of the Five College Asian Pacific American Studies Certificate. Students are encouraged to consult an Asian Pacific American Studies Program campus advisor to identify courses that are appropriate for their interests.
|Subj Abbr||Course #||Sect #||Course Title||Instructor(s)||Meeting Times||Institution|
|AMST||374||01||WWII & Japanese American||Franklin Odo||W 02:00PM-04:30PM||Amherst College|
|HIST||374||01||WWII & Japanese American||Franklin Odo||W 02:00PM-04:30PM||Amherst College|
|IA||0246||1||Loveable Runaways||Uzma Khan||01:00PM-03:50PM W||Hampshire College|
|ENGL||334BG||01||Beyond Geishas and Kung Fu||Iyko Day||T 01:30PM-04:20PM||Mount Holyoke College|
|EAL||244||01||JAPANESE WOMEN'S WRITING||Kimberly Kono||MW 01:10-02:30||Smith College|
|ENG||387||01||S:ASIAN AM AUTOBIOGR: ANTI-MEM||Floyd Cheung||T 01:00-02:50||Smith College|
|ANTHRO||297LW||01||ST-Life & Work in Contmp China||Ge Jian||TU TH 4:00PM 5:15PM||UMass Amherst|
|SOCIOL||330||01||Asian Americans & Inequalities||Moon-Kie Jung||TU TH 10:00AM 11:15AM||UMass Amherst|
- To sort by course subject abbreviation, select "Subj Abbr" to sort abbreviations alphabetically.
- To sort by course number, select "Course #"
- To sort by section number, select "Sect #"
- To sort by course title, select "Course Title"
- To sort by home institution, select "Institution"
- Click on the course title to see the course description.