Many courses in addition to those listed below may be eligible for fulfilling the requirements of the Five College Buddhist Studies Certificate. Students are encouraged to consult a Buddhist Studies Program campus advisor to identify courses that are appropriate for their interests.
|Subj Abbr||Course #||Sect #||Course Title||Instructor(s)||Meeting Times||Institution|
|RELIG||267||01||Intro to Buddhist Ethics||Susanne Mrozik||MW 02:40PM-03:55PM||Mount Holyoke College|
|CSI||0143||1||Buddhism & Society||Susan Darlington||10:30AM-11:50AM T,TH||Hampshire College|
|HACU||0260||1||Buddhist Mahayana Sutras||Rafal Stepien||01:00PM-02:20PM M,W||Hampshire College|
- To sort by course subject abbreviation, select "Subj Abbr" to sort abbreviations alphabetically.
- To sort by course number, select "Course #"
- To sort by section number, select "Sect #"
- To sort by course title, select "Course Title"
- To sort by home institution, select "Institution"
- Click on the course title to see the course description.