Many courses in addition to those listed below may be eligible for fulfilling the requirements of the Five College Buddhist Studies Certificate. Students are encouraged to consult a Buddhist Studies Program campus advisor to identify courses that are appropriate for their interests.
|Subj Abbr||Course #||Sect #||Course Title||Instructor(s)||Meeting Times||Institution|
|ASLC||152||01||Buddhist Traditions||Maria Heim||TTH 10:00AM-11:20AM||Amherst College|
|HACU||0223||1||Chinese Buddhist Philosophy||09:00AM-11:50AM F||Hampshire College|
|HACU||0182||1||The Buddha's Buddhism||01:00PM-02:20PM W,F||Hampshire College|
|IDP||320||01||SEM:GLOBAL LEARNING WOMNS HLTH||Leslie Jaffe||Th 07:30-09:30||Smith College|
|JAPANESE||197G||01||ST-Buddhist Cultures in/World||Reiko Sono||M W 2:30PM 3:45PM||UMass Amherst|
|REL||275||01||RELIG HST SO ASIA: ANC-MEDIEV||Andy Rotman||MW 01:10-02:30||Smith College|
|REL||266||01||COLQ: BUDDHISM IN AMERICA||Constance Kassor||MW 02:40-04:00||Smith College|
|RELI||152||01||Buddhist Traditions||Maria Heim||TTH 10:00AM-11:20AM||Amherst College|
|RELIG||163||01||Introduction to Buddhism||Susanne Mrozik||TTH 02:40PM-03:55PM||Mount Holyoke College|
- To sort by course subject abbreviation, select "Subj Abbr" to sort abbreviations alphabetically.
- To sort by course number, select "Course #"
- To sort by section number, select "Sect #"
- To sort by course title, select "Course Title"
- To sort by home institution, select "Institution"
- Click on the course title to see the course description.
Please direct any feedback regarding this web page to the Five College Academic Programs assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org.