Download the ever-approved CHS course list (.xlsx).
Learn more about the five CHS certificate requirement categories.
Search lists of approved courses offered in previous semesters.
If you would like to fulfill a CHS requirement with a course that is not included on the ever-approved CHS course list, please contact your campus certificate advisor to request special permission and discuss your course options.
For a course to fulfill a CHS requirement at least 30% of the content should be devoted to topics in human health. If you would like to suggest a course for the ever-approved course list please notify us.
- To sort by course subject abbreviation, select "Subj Abbr" to sort abbreviations alphabetically.
- To sort by course number, select "Course #"
- To sort by section number, select "Sect #"
- To sort by course title, select "Course Title"
- To sort by home institution, select "Institution"
- Click on the course title to see the course description.
Above image: Mary S. Gove, "Lectures to Ladies on Anatomy and Physiology." Boston, 1842. National Library of Medicine