CHS Campus Advisors
Culture, Health and Science Campus Advisors are faculty at each of the Five Colleges who work directly with CHS students to answer any questions they may have about the program and to help students successfully complete all certificate requirements. If you are in your final year at one of the Five Colleges and plan on completing the CHS certificate before graduation, or are just starting and want to learn more about the program, CHS advisors can help you find your way.
Mount Holyoke College
- Pam Matheson, Pre-Health Advising
- James Harold, Philosophy (on sabbatical Spring 2014)
- Lynn Morgan, Anthropology, (on sabbatical, 2013-2014)
- Elliot Fratkin, Anthropology
- Suzanne Zhang-Gottschang, Anthropology
- Don Joralemon, Anthropology
- Sabina Knight, Comparative Literature
- Benita Jackson, Psychology
- Christine King, Nursing
- Betsy Krause, Anthropology (on sabbatical, 2013-2014)
- Bill Moebius, Comparative Literature
- Thomas Leatherman, Anthropology
Above image: "Nutritional Supplements," Sensuntepeque, El Salvador, April, 2009 by Meredith Halpern.