With any general questions, comments, or concerns please contact the Program Assistant: Samya Stumo
CHS Campus Advisors
Culture, Health and Science Campus Advisors are faculty at each of the Five Colleges who work directly with CHS students to answer any questions they may have about the program and to help students successfully complete all certificate requirements. If you are in your final year at one of the Five Colleges and plan on completing the CHS certificate before graduation, or are just starting and want to learn more about the program, CHS advisors can help you find your way.
Read a little bit about the advisors at your institution in their linked bio page and feel free to email them to set up a meeting to discuss your plans.
- Christopher Dole, Anthropology
- Richard Aronson, Pre-Health Advising
Mount Holyoke College
- Susan Levin, Philosophy
- Sabina Knight, Comparative Literature
- Benita Jackson, Psychology (on leave Fall 2014)
- Suzanne Zhang-Gottschang, Anthropology
- Elliot Fratkin, Anthropology
- Don Joralemon, Anthropology
- Aline Gubrium, Public Health
- Betsy Krause, Anthropology
- Bill Moebius, Comparative Literature
- Thomas Leatherman, Anthropology
Above image: "Nutritional Supplements," Sensuntepeque, El Salvador, April, 2009 by Meredith Halpern.