CHS Campus Advisors
Culture, Health, and Science Campus Advisors are faculty members in a variety of disciplines at each of the five campuses who work directly with students pursuing the CHS certificate to guide students through the CHS program, answer questions and help students plan for successfully completing all certificate requirements.
If you are in your final year at one of the campuses and plan on completing the CHS certificate before graduation, or are just starting and want to learn more about the program, CHS advisors can help you find your way.
Read about the advisors at your institution through the links provided, and contact the advisor of your choice to arrange an advising session.
Mount Holyoke College
- Susan Levin, Philosophy
- Sabina Knight, Comparative Literature
- Benita Jackson, Psychology
- Suzanne Zhang-Gottschang, Anthropology
- Don Joralemon, Anthropology
- Felicity Aulino, Anthropology (teaching at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, Hampshire College and Mount Holyoke College)
- Aline Gubrium, Public Health
- Betsy Krause, Anthropology
- Bill Moebius, Comparative Literature
- Thomas Leatherman, Anthropology (on leave for 2016-2017 school year)
- Amanda Seaman, Asian Languages and Literatures
Above image: "Nutritional Supplements," Sensuntepeque, El Salvador, April 2009, by Meredith Halpern.