Community Dance Events
Five College Dance supports this vibrant community of talented creators, performers and audience members who love dance. This listing helps you to find a community event to support. Please also visit our Five College Dance Events page to see what's happening every week on our five campuses!
LOCAL ONLINE DANCE CLASS RESOURCES
- Offering regularly scheduled donation based youth and adult classes online.
- Classes will take place via Zoom. Links will be sent to registered participants.
- Registration ends 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. with questions or concerns.
- Platform for free public movement-oriented classes.
- New schedule posted every week.
- All Classes held on Zoom - follow the link for access information.
- Donations are paid directly to the Facilitators
- Guided creative movement class, open to non dancers and dancers of different backgrounds.
- Drop-in classes, but it's encouraged to come every week.
- Mondays in April, 12-1:15 PM - small group of up to 10 people
- Wednesdays in April, 5:15-6:30 PM - larger group
- Zoom Links will be shared before each class through the Facebook event.
- Suggested donation $8-15