The Evaluation Systems group of Pearson is an educational testing company that develops and administers customized teacher certification testing programs and other assessment programs in higher education. Their contracts span the country, and their work covers assessments of more than one hundred content fields, professional teaching skills, and the basic skills of reading, writing, and mathematics.
Scorer's must have:
- A minimum Bachelor's degree
- Hold a current professional teaching certificate
- Taught at the elementary, secondary, or post secondary level
- Compensated for their time
- Eligible for Professional Development Points
- Provided with a catered lunch
- Able to accept or decline invitations to each scoring session as their availability allows
For more information or to apply, please visit their website at: www.scoring.nesinc.com.