Our lending library resource materials database is now available at https://fcceas.librarika.com/
Librarika allows patrons to do keyword searches of our books, DVDs, curriculum units and other materials. We continue to add tags to make your searches easier.
Once the system is fully operational, resource materials will be checked in and out via Librarika, and borrowers will receive borrowing status updates via e-mail. This requires creating a borrower account. If you need assistance creating an account, or would like us to create an account for you, please contact us at email@example.com.
We continue to loan materials to people who can come to our office in Northampton to pick up and return items. We can also arrange for you to pick up and return items to the Five Colleges office in Amherst. Under some circumstances we may be able to mail items to borrowers. Please contact fcceas@fivecolleges for more information.
To create your account please follow these steps:
- Register for a new account here at Sign Up.
- Receive verification email and verify the email address.
- Log into https://librarika.com/ using your new account.
- Click on "Request Member Access" button at My Libraries section.
- Enter full URL of the library https://fcceas.librarika.com/ and submit the request. You may be required to TYPE in the URL (not cut and paste).