How to Apply: Mentored Language Program
When to Apply
Fall 2021 admissions:
- Application review begins: April 5
- Last day to apply: TBA
Apply as early as possible for priority admission. Admission for some languages will close early. Students must follow both campus and internal registration deadlines; see the Five College academic calendar for more information.
How to Apply
- Read the course information page for your language: ASL, Hindi/Urdu, Persian, Swahili, Turkish.
- Complete the application.
- Schedule an intake interview with a Center staff member by using our shared calendar or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts list. If you do not receive a response within two business days, check your spam folder or contact us.
Students with prior experience in the language should contact the Center at email@example.com to schedule a placement interview.
Courses are open to students enrolled in undergraduate or graduate degree programs at any of the Five Colleges. First-semester undergraduate students are only eligible for the program under certain circumstances; contact the program for more information.
Continuing education students, community members, and Five College faculty/staff are not eligible to enroll in the program.
Continuing students do not need to submit a new application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the language and level of course requested. Make course requests as early as possible to assure your place in the course.