Accepting applications for fall 2020 through September 4!
The Five College Center for World Languages offers instruction in less-commonly taught languages for students of Amherst, Hampshire, Mount Holyoke, and Smith Colleges and the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Our courses feature:
- 40+ less-commonly taught languages
- Small group/one-on-one conversation sessions with native/fluent speakers
- Class meetings on all five campuses
- Offerings for beginner, intermediate, advanced, and heritage learners
- Emphasis on oral proficiency and authentic communication
- Flexible scheduling model
- Academic credit