Five College Consortium

Vehicle Reservation


You need to contact campus police by phone or email to request a campus vehicle. The direct line for vehicle reservations is (413)542-2675. The largest vehicles hold 7 people including the driver. The sooner you reserve, the more likely you are to get a vehicle.


To reserve a vehicle at Hampshire, you need to have an authorized driver and approval from someone in your school (so that the school will sign off to pay for it). Please check with the assistant in your school to make sure it's okay. To be an authorized driver, you need to have passed a special Hampshire Defensive Driving course offered by the Robert Crown Center. (Some professors bypass this by having a student who is authorized do the driving.) If you need a vehicle for a course, you can email at the beginning of the semester to reserve one for the time you need. Otherwise, you need to ask a week ahead of time. There are 2 vans available, one for 12 people and the other for 7, including the driver in both cases. To reserve a vehicle, email the switchboard.

Mount Holyoke

Contact the Fleet Office for information.

Contact Physical Plant.

As far as could be determined, there are no general vehicles available for faculty to use. Individual programs may have vehicles, but, for example, the School of Humanities and Fine Arts does not.

Back to Campus Info.