Please let us know if you have found a position through our site -- we'd like to know!
Internships are also available.
Job Search Sites
- American Society of Limnology & Oceanography
- Estuarine Research Federation
- Restore America's Estuaries: Restoration Job Board
- Stanford University Marine-related Careers website
- Marine Advanced Technology Education Center
- Aquatic Network -- an extensive list of other places to search!
- Texas A & M Job Board -- too many great opportunities to list: marine mammals, birds, fisheries, sea turtles, etc. Worth a look.
- Green Dream Jobs -- find jobs nationwide. There are usually a few marine science postings.
- Seabird & Shorebird Internships/Jobs
- Institute for Broadening Participation: Pathways to Science -- A compilation of coastal & marine research opportunities at all levels up through post-doc.
Jobs with Specific Organizations
- The Hudson River Sloop Clearwater, Inc.: Poughkeepsie, NY
- Camp Sea Gull and Seafarer: Arapahoe, NC
- Massachusetts Dept of Conservation and Recreation: Boston, MA
- Marine Biological Laboratory: Woods Hole, MA
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute: Woods Hole, MA
- Waquoit Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve: Waquoit, MA
- Mass Audubon: Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, MA
- Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences: West Boothbay Harbor, ME
- I. M. Systems Group, Inc.: Kensington, MD
- Oceana: Washington, DC
- Clean Water Action: Washington, DC
- Quebec-Labrador Foundation/Atlantic Center for the Environment (QLF)
- The Nature Conservancy: Nationwide
- Wallops Island Marine Science Consortium: Wallops Island, VA
- The Student Conservation Association: Nationwide
- Catalina Island Conservancy: Catalina Island, CA
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: Monterey, CA
- Sea Life Park of Hawaii: Waimanolo, HI
- The Ocean Conservancy: Nationwide
- The Conservancy of Southwest Florida: Naples, FL
- Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute: Fort Pierce, FL
- Marine Mammal Commission Postdoc Associateships