Other courses in addition to those listed below may be eligible for fulfilling the requirements of the Five College Queer and Sexuality Studies Certificate. Students are encouraged to consult a Queer and Sexuality Studies Program campus advisor to identify courses that are appropriate for their interests.
|Subj Abbr||Course #||Sect #||Course Title||Instructor(s)||Meeting Times||Institution|
|SWG||100||01||ISSUES IN QUEER STUDIES||Kevin Quashie||M 07:30-09:00||Smith College|
|SWG||270||01||COLQ:ORAL HISTORY&LESBIAN SUBJ||Kelly Anderson||TTh 09:00-10:20||Smith College|
|SWG||314||01||SEM: DOCUMENTING QUEER LIVES||Jennifer DeClue||T 01:00-04:00||Smith College|
|HISTORY||397LEH||01||ST-Lib/Equl:Hist/LGBTLaws,Hons||Jennifer Nye||TU TH 1:00PM 2:15PM||UMass Amherst|
|JAPANESE||197N||01||ST-Asian Homosexualities||Stephen Miller||TU TH 4:00PM 5:15PM||UMass Amherst|
|JAPANESE||197N||99LL||ST-Asian Homosexualities||W 7:00PM 9:00PM||UMass Amherst|
|PSYCH||391ZZ||01||S-Psych of the GLB Experience||John Bickford||TU TH 2:30PM 3:45PM||UMass Amherst|
- To sort by course subject abbreviation, select "Subj Abbr" to sort abbreviations alphabetically.
- To sort by course number, select "Course #"
- To sort by section number, select "Sect #"
- To sort by course title, select "Course Title"
- To sort by home institution, select "Institution"
- Click on the course title to see the course description.