International Travel Contacts at the Campuses
Contact information varies by school.
- International Study: contact the Study Abroad office
- Community Engagement
- Athletics: contact Suzanne Coffey, Director of Athletics
- Independent Study: contact your department chair or the Dean of Faculty's Office
- International Study: Global Education Office - also contact your department chair
- International Community Service: contact the Community Partnership for Social Change as well as the Global Education Office
- International Athletics: contact the Robert Crown Center at 413-559-5470, and the Global Education Office
- International Study: contact the McCullock Center for Global Initiatives
- Independent Study: consult with your department chair and the McCullock Center for Global Initiatives
- International Community Service: consult with the McCullock Center for Global Initiatives as well as the Career Development Center
- International Athletics Service: coordinate through the Athletics Department and the McCullock Center for Global Initiatives
- Alumnae enquiring about college-sponsored trips for alumnae should contact the Mount Holyoke Alumnae Association.
- International Study: contact the Office for International Study
- International Community Service: contact the Office for International Study; also see The Smith College China Project if appropriate.
- Please see Smith College's Short-Term International Travel page for more information.