Managers can access their activity's roster and waiver by signing in on the Five College Online Waiver Administrative Log In. Multiple activities can be associated with one manager username (email address), and one activity can also have multiple managers.
How to Log in to the Online Waiver Database as a Manager
- Once you have been added as a manager for an activity, you will receive an email with the name of the activity and a link to the Five College Online Waiver Administrative Log In
- Select the "Five College Student, Faculty, and Staff" Log In
- Select your college and enter your college user name and password
- Once you have logged in, you will be directed to the Risk Management Waiver Database Administration page
Finding Your Activity and Your Activity's Roster
- You can navigate to your activity by selecting your activity's college, activity type, and activity name with the filters at the top of the page.
- This will bring up a list of all activity members who have signed a waiver for your activity.
- You have the option to export the list as a CSV file using the Export button.
- In the upper right hand corner of the page, you will also see a link for Reporting. By following this link, you can view and export an Activity Roster (list of students who have signed waivers for your activity) or an Activity Report (list of activities you manage with a waiver submission count listed for each).
- You can also export both of these reports as a CSV file using the Export button.
If you have any questions about online waivers or if you run into problems with the website, please feel free to contact Five College Risk Management at 413-538-3092 or via email. We are more than happy to help.