The following list of courses associated with the Five College Statistics Program includes courses offered at Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College and the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Students are encouraged to consult a Statistics Program campus advisor to identify courses that are appropriate for their interests.
Please note that course offerings may change and lists may be updated, so it is helpful to check back regularly.
- To sort by home institution, select "Institution"
- To sort by course subject abbreviation, select "Subj Abbr" to sort abbreviations alphabetically.
- To sort by course number, select "Course #"
- To sort by section number, select "Sect #"
- To sort by course title, select "Course Title"
- Click on the course title to see the course description.
- Note that a list may contain multiple pages. If there is more than one page, use the controls at the bottom to view different pages.