The following list of courses associated with the Five College Statistics Program includes courses offered at Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College and the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Students are encouraged to consult a Statistics Program campus advisor to identify courses that are appropriate for their interests.
|Subj Abbr||Course #||Sect #||Course Title||Instructor(s)||Meeting Times||Institution|
|STATISTC||597TS||01||ST-Time Series||Peng Wang||TU 4:00PM 5:15PM||UMass Amherst|
|STATISTC||598C||01||StatisticalConsultingPracticum||Michael Lavine;Anna Liu||TH 11:30AM 12:45PM||UMass Amherst|
|STATISTC||608||01||Math Statistics II||Daeyoung Kim||TU TH 1:00PM 2:15PM||UMass Amherst|
|STATISTC||691P||01||S-Project Seminar||John Staudenmayer||M W F 9:05AM 9:55AM||UMass Amherst|
|STATISTC||797L||01||ST-Mixture Models||Daeyoung Kim||TU TH 2:30PM 3:45PM||UMass Amherst|
- To sort by course subject abbreviation, select "Subj Abbr" to sort abbreviations alphabetically.
- To sort by course number, select "Course #"
- To sort by section number, select "Sect #"
- To sort by course title, select "Course Title"
- To sort by home institution, select "Institution"
- Click on the course title to see the course description.