|Subj Abbr||Course #||Sect #||Course Title||Instructor(s)||Meeting Times||Institution|
|PHIL||213||01||Logic||Alexander George||TH 09:00AM-09:50AM||Amherst College|
|COMPSCI||513||01||Logic in Computer Science||Neil Immerman||M W 9:05AM 10:20AM||UMass Amherst|
|PHIL||513||01||Math Logic I||Kevin Klement||TU TH 10:00AM 11:15AM||UMass Amherst|
|PHIL||327||01||Advanced Logic||Samuel Mitchell||MW 01:30PM-02:45PM||Mount Holyoke College|
|PHIL||170||01||Logical Thought||Nina Emery||TTH 11:30AM-12:45PM||Mount Holyoke College|
|COMPSCI||513||02||Logic in Computer Science||Neil Immerman||M W 9:05AM 10:20AM||UMass Amherst|
Many courses in addition to those listed below may be eligible for fulfilling requirements of the Five College Logic Certificate. Students are encouraged to consult a Logic Program campus advisorto identify courses that are appropriate for their interests.
- To sort by course subject abbreviation, select "Subj Abbr" to sort abbreviations alphabetically.
- To sort by course number, select "Course #"
- To sort by section number, select "Sect #"
- To sort by course title, select "Course Title"
- To sort by home institution, select "Institution"
- Click on the course title to see the course description.