There are two steps to completing the Minor Safety Certification process
1. Complete the Required Training
- Log in to the Minor Safety Certification Database.
- For users with a College-issued email address log in under "Five College Students, Faculty, and Staff." Select your college and enter your college user name and password.
- For users without a college network ID, register an account or log into your existing account under "Don't Have a College Network ID?" Be sure to use the same email address you use to communicate with your program manager.
- Navigate to the Training Tab. Select and complete each required training from the dropdown.