Eligibility guidelines have changed for 2019-20. Please review this page and the application carefully before submitting your proposal.
The Five College Lecture Fund annually supports smaller scale cross-campus initiatives such as lectures, performances, and small exhibitions. All proposals should demonstrate a high degree of cross-campus collaboration and benefit. Proposals that include engagement with elementary or secondary schools are particularly welcome and may qualify for supplementary funding.
Events must include components that are free and open to the public.
Five College faculty members must be allowed to participate at no cost.
The collaborative nature of the event must be demonstrated through:
- Faculty members from at least 3 campuses substantively involved in event planning OR
- Events are sited on at least 2 campuses OR
- Event received financial/in-kind contributions from at least 3 campuses OR
- A combination thereof
- $250-$2,000 per event
- Up to 75% of total event budget
- 30-35 awards granted annually
Rolling. Please apply at least 4 to 6 weeks before your event is scheduled to take place.
Contact Ray Rennard for more information.