Some schools require additional training for students and staff seeking to obtain driver credentials. These colleges have selected an online Driver Safety training course promoted by United Educators, our insurance provider to meet thier training needs.
Please consult these instructions as your register for your training.
United Educators Driver Safety Training Instructions
Before You Begin
You must use Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari to access this website. Also, be sure to disable your pop-up blocker.
Accessing the Training
- Go to the learning portal for your school:
- Amherst College Training Portal
- Hampshire College Training Portal
- Mount Holyoke College Training Portal
- Smith College Training Portal
- Returning users to EduRisk should log in with their current username/password and skip to Step 6. First-time users of UE training courses should select the Registration option on the lower half of the screen.
- Use your full college-issued email address as your username and provide information for your user profile, ignoring optional fields.
- Click Register.
- Check your email for a message from EduRisk with a temporary password.
- Follow the link in the email to sign on.
- You will be prompted to enter a new password.
- Once you are on the homepage, navigate through the "My Courses" slides and select the Driver Safety training course. A new page will load.
- Select Launch to launch the course. Your browser may notify you that a pop-up has been blocked, but if so, select the Launch Course option beneath the notification.
- Once you've finished the course you will come to a screen that reminds you to close out of the course. Do this and navigate to your "My Completions" tab.
- Click on the"Click here to refresh the dashboard." You will then be able to select and view your certificate of completion.
Issues With the Training?
If you have any issues while taking the course, please feel free to contact United Educator’s 24-hour Help Desk.
The course takes between 45 minutes to an hour to complete, and there is a quiz. The passing score is 80%. After you complete the quiz your information goes into a report that Five College Risk Management and Hampshire College will receive. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Five College Risk Management