Each campus offers its own distinctive program of dance and collaborates as a uniquely rich inter-campus department. The department pools the offerings of these five different programs of dance, making it one of the largest in the nation.
- Feb. 22-23: Corpus et Mente by Nicole Nelson and Erica Weiss at UM
- Feb. 23: Master Class in Tap with Bill Evans at MHC
- Feb. 23: Master Class in W. African Sabar at AC
- Feb. 26: Workshop with Amie Dowling and Reggie Daniels at AC
- Feb. 26: Conversation with Boston Ballet Soloist Irlan Silva at SC
- Feb. 28 - Mar 3: Five College Faculty Dance: Collective Tissue at HC